88 Hatch Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Harborfront Vineyard Haven home with private dock and sandy beach. Boasting over 4,000 sq. ft. of living space, this 5-bedroom home has been meticulously re-built to create a sophisticated modern beach house that is conveniently located just outside of downtown Vineyard Haven. Tucked away on peaceful Hatch Road, just a few yards from the Vineyard Haven Yacht Club, the beautifully landscaped yard rolls gently towards the private beach, deep water dock, and mooring coming this summer. Inside, the large open first floor allows for seamless flow between the kitchen, dining room, and living room, as well as the screened in porch and large deck overlooking the water. The expansive views from the second story master are unmatched. The new fully finished basement is comprised of two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and a large open recreational space complete with wet bar. A perfect spot to create lasting memories with family and friends in this picture perfect Martha's Vineyard location.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id37356
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- AppliancesStove: Gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationFull concrete
- Year Built1900
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Private, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Association AmenitiesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes - Private
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFinished walkout basement with media room, half bath and wet bar. Two bedrooms each with a private full bath.
- Lot FeaturesPrivate dock and professional landscaping with front patio and back deck
- ViewOcean, Hrb
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Large open living space that includes the kitchen, living room and dining room with an attached screened in porch and deck. One bedroom with full bathroom on this level., Floor 2: Two bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom with large closets, full bathroom and expansive water-views.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, October 14, 2021, 12:09 AM