8B Clambelly Road, Chilmark MA 02535
Charming Chilmark residence with 3+ br main home, a barn and two more outbuildings on 3.6 acres with perennial gardens, mature plantings, stonewalls and plenty of privacy. This property is off the meandering, historic Tea Lane and a stones’ throw to the new Paint Mill Brook Preserve and down the road from treasured hiking trails at Waskosims’ Rock and Tea Lane Farm. The first floor offers a sun filled, open kitchen and expanded living area with beautiful hardwood flooring, a foyer, and a first-floor en suite master bedroom. The second floor offers another living area with two more bedrooms and a partially finished ‘bonus’ room that could be converted to a fourth, future bedroom. The finished, lower level offers an abundance of additional space and potential! Presently operating as a fully-equipped, commercial kitchen, a dream opportunity for caterers and food enthusiasts, yet could easily be converted to its own in-law apartment with private entrance for your guests, parents or older children. Commercial Kitchen equipment to be sold separately or removed from the property by closing.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id36736
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesWasher: Electrolux
- Water SourceWell
- Flooring2 floors - finished wood flooring on the 1st floor
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1998
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Other StructuresBarn with sliding bar door, open ceiling with exposed rafters, wood flooring. Two sheds - one is a garden shed and the other is a bunk house.
- Parking FeaturesYes - plenty
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFinished basement with interior access and walk-out access onto a patio. The space is presently operating as a commercial kitchen. Office and a bathroom also on lower level. It could be used as living space, in-home business, family room.
- Lot Features'30 driveway easement benefiting neighbor, Private, landscaped with perennial beds and mature plantings
- Interior FeaturesIns,OSh,WdStove, Floor 1: Kitchen, living room, dining room, en suite master bedroom, Floor 2: Two more guest bedrooms, a sitting room and a partially finished bonus space that could be a fourth bedroom or converted to family room or another en suite bedroom.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, December 10, 2022, 12:29 AM