90 Campbell Road, West Tisbury MA 02575
The owners, a high-end builder and a designer, have collaborated with their architect to create a work of art. A soaring, two story post and beam structure frames a flowing great-room with living room, dining area, kitchen and sunroom alcove. A dramatic stone fireplace anchors this breathtaking space. Impeccable style through-out with sophisticated finishes. Three bedrooms have en suite baths. And there is a fourth bedroom and half-bath. This 4.6 acre property can accommodate your choice of accessory structures: guest house, tennis court, pool, garage. Pool permit is in hand. Lovely landscaping, rolling terrain, stone walls and mature trees extending to the Tiasquam River (stream).
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id20348
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas Dacor, Washer: Y
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built2006
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Parking FeaturesPea stone parking area
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementWalkout lower level with two bedrooms and a full bath with super-sized glass shower and handsome, fashionable tiles. Also bonus room. Utility area with top of the line Viessmann radiant heating system.
- Lot FeaturesExpansive yard
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,OSh, Floor 1: Soaring fir post & beam cut in Pennsylvania to architects specifications. Fir flooring changes to herring bone pattern in kitchen. Cedar ceiling. Plaster walls throughout. Great room concept. Two story fireplace with polished concrete hearth and mantle. Pella custom windows with safety glass allowing the oversized windows low to floor. Kitchen has natural cherry cabinets with long narrow stainless pulls. The center island has a concrete and butcher block fabricated surface and accommodates stools. The wall above the stove has sand colored tumbled marble tiles and stainless steel shelving. The design has a modern, commercial kitchen influence. The east elevation has a beautiful bank of doors inspired by traditional barn doors and executed with the finest craftsmanship. Appealing sunroom alcove off main living area. Office nook. First floor master bedroom with en suite bath. Custom designed/built tinted concrete counter-tops in bath, soaking tub, glass surround shower and tasteful tiles., Floor 2: A bedroom with ensuite bath. Upscale bathroom with delightful tile choices, separate tub and shower.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 9, 2022, 11:14 PM