90 Peases Point Way South, Edgartown MA 02539
In town Edgartown with expansion possibilities makes this property a must-see! This wonderful, rambling 5-bedroom, 1682 Antique Cape takes you back in time once you walk thru the doors. Love the property the way it is or create a compound to fit your needs. With almost an acre, you have the ability to have a main house, guest house, and pool. At present, the layout of the house lends itself to a variety of configurations in which to use the space. Located in the historic district there is much to be appreciated with the patio and separate terrace. Enjoy peace and serenity from the hustle and bustle with a quick walk to town to enjoy the shops, restaurants, and beaches.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id39887
- Full Baths3
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1682
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Garden, Porch - Screened, Porch
- Association AmenitiesInsulation
- Parking FeaturesAmple parking
- BasementCape cod cellar under part of the house with small crawl space
- Lot FeaturesBeautifully landscaped with mature plantings
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Kitchen with dining area, dining room, small study, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, living room, sunroom, small screen porch with laundry and office., Floor 2: 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms - one of the 3 bedrooms are located over the garage with a private bathroom.
- Listing UpdatedTuesday, September 27, 2022, 8:51 PM