91 Winyah Lane, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Spacious and comfortable living close to downtown Vineyard Haven and the ferry. This home was just updated with a new kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, interior paint, and more. The first floor offers an open living room with wood burning fireplace and dining room with sliders to the deck for outdoor entertaining. The kitchen is at the back of the house overlooking the pleasant yard. A den/office space, half bath with laundry and a finished breezeway with separate entrance, complete this floor. The master ensuite, two bedrooms, and a full bath occupy the second floor. There are a partially finished walk-out basement and a guest suite above the attached garage. This is a great opportunity to simply move in and begin to enjoy the home in a great neighborhood with proximity to town. Interior photos and more exterior photos will be in later this week.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id35519
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Gas, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FlooringHardwood, Carpet, Laminate
- Year Built1987
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck
- Association AmenitiesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesCircular pea stone driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementThe walk out basement is partially finished, with ample space for storage.
- Lot FeaturesPleasant back yard with patio and deck off the dining room
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: There are 2 entrances to this newly updated home. The open living room and dining room with sliders to the deck are the focal points of this floor. The new kitchen overlooks the back yard, with the half bath and laundry off the hall, and the den/office space to the right in the front of the house. The finished breezeway is an extended living space and offers a second side entrance. The attached garage can be accessed through the breezeway., Floor 2: The master en suite with expansive closet space is on the right, offering privacy from the 2 bedrooms and full bath that are located on the left side of the second floor. Above the attached garage is a guest bedroom with full bath.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 11:55 PM