93 South Water Street Edgartown
93 South Water Street, Edgartown MA 02539
Located within Edgartown’s charming Historic District and offering magical views across a tidal pond to Edgartown Harbor, lies this unique 5 bedroom residence. The home underwent a complete renovation in 2010 preserving every historic detail while introducing a fresh and stylish flair. The first floor offers a gourmet kitchen, family room, dining room and large living room with fireplace and French doors leading to the harbor facing deck. The 2nd floor offers 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is an entire wing offering an dramatic master bedroom suite with a 20 foot high, cathedral ceiling, an office, sitting room and luxurious bathroom. The lower level offers a second living space, bathroom and walkout to the covered grill area, exterior shower and pool / terrace area. Complimenting the property is a 2-car garage and perfectly landscaped lot which stretches from South Water Street to the waters edge, all located less than three blocks from Main Street.
Listing Courtesy of Landvest MV
- Mls Id38269
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built1899
- Exterior FeaturesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Association AmenitiesCentral A/C, Outdoor Shower
- Parking FeaturesYes-Driveway plus 2-car garage
- BasementFinished basement with full bath (walk-in shower) and walk-out to patio/pool area.
- Lot FeaturesYes- Surrounding pool area with beautiful gardens and water views
- ViewHbr, Res
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: The 1st floor offers a gourmet kitchen with center island/breakfast bar, casual sitting room/dining area with access to side porch, formal dining room with wet bar, formal living room with fireplace and access to an expansive 2nd floor balcony overlooking the pool/yard and views of harbor. The grand master suite is also located on the 1st floor with a cathedral ceiling bedroom, fireplace/sitting area, 2nd story office with balcony, private lounge nook, dressing room, private bath with twin sinks and walk-in shower and access to the laundry room. There is also a powder room on the 1st floor off the kitchen., Floor 2: The 2nd floor offers a 2nd master suite with private balcony overlooking the pool area and views of the harbor, private bath with twin sinks and double-head, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The 3 additional bedrooms are also on the 2nd floor, one with a private bath and a seperate full bath shared by the other two.
- Listing UpdatedThursday, September 1, 2022, 8:25 PM