97 Golf Club Road, Vineyard Haven MA 02568
Brand-new custom construction in West Chop! This supremely elegant home is the product of an interior designer's eye and the finest levels of construction. Design is by Hutker Associates. The result is something extraordinary. Oversize bluestone tiles, reclaimed timber beams, antique Chinese doors, and distressed alder wood kitchen cabinets are among the custom details. Hand-crafted cabinetry and built-ins create a distinctive ambience. There are two master bedroom suites and two additional guest-rooms. Large bluestone patio in rear. Building materials and mechanicals are of the highest quality, with radiant heat throughout. Architect's site plan includes proposed location for a garage with detached bedroom (see "Documents" section). Full basement with radiant heat is ready to be converted into 1200 sf of additional living space - bedroom, media room, rec room, etc.
Listing Courtesy of Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
- Mls Id18318
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- AppliancesStove: y, Washer: y
- Water SourceTown
- Year Built2008
- Other StructuresArchitect site plan includes location for garage with detached bedroom.
- Parking Featuresyes
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull, very large basement designed to be converted into approx. 1500 sq ft additional living space - bedroom, bathroom, large playroom/media room. Radiant heat already installed in slab. Egress window is in for bedroom.
- Lot Featuresyes
- Interior FeaturesFloor 1: Bluestone entryway that continues to kitchen with custom distressed alder wood cabinetry. Breakfast nook in rear. Granite counter-tops and Kenmore appliances. Dining room lies between kitchen and living room . Living room: Walnut floors, custom fireplace surround, hardwood floors, exposed beams. Hallway leads to ensuite guest bedroom on right with antique Chinese doors. Continue to 700 sf master bedroom suite with bathroom ensuite, custom closets, hardwood floors, office alcove., Floor 2: Guest bedrooom with bathroom ensuite. Additional guest bedroom. Deck to overlook bluestone patio below.
- Listing UpdatedWednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:25 PM