99 The Boulevard Edgartown
99 The Boulevard, Edgartown MA 02539
Unique, light-filled Edgartown contemporary colonial, constructed in 1985, the home has been completely updated by its owner/builder, including Andersen windows, custom kitchen and bathrooms, roof, and HVAC system. The floor plan offers three bedrooms, with balconies on both the second and third levels, plus an entertainment room and office with private entrance located above the garage. Thoughtful planning and detail have also gone into the outdoor living space, featuring a stone patio with built-in-grill and fire pit. Your kayak, canoe, and shellfishing gear will be put to good use as the town boat landing on Sengekontacket Pond is only 1/3 mile away. A new MicroFAST nitrogen removal septic system is being installed. Assessed value does not account for the recent remodel. Quality and value are abound in this Edgartown retreat. Builder/Owner will entertain changes/additions to further customize this home.
Listing Courtesy of Landmarks at TODAY Real Estate
- Mls Id40251
- Full Baths4
- AppliancesStove: Yes, Washer: Yes
- Water SourceTown
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Year Built1985
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Parking Features1 car garage and driveway parking
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementFull unfinished basement.
- Lot FeaturesGrassy side yard
- ViewD/Pnd, Pasture
- Interior FeaturesAC,Ins,Irr,OSh, Floor 1: Large open Living room, kitchen and dining area that opens up to the patio. Down the hall is bedroom with full bathroom., Floor 2: Two bedrooms with full bathroom to the left. laundry room in the middle and to the right is the loft overlooking the living room below. From the loft area you have access to a balcony that also connects to the finished space above the garage., Floor 3: Large open room with full bathroom and balcony. Original hardwood floors refinished.
- Listing UpdatedSaturday, November 5, 2022, 12:30 AM