99 Watcha Path Edgartown
99 Watcha Path, Edgartown MA 02539
Expensive utilities? Not a problem in this awesome and unique modern home abutting almost 30 acres of protected conservation land and fields. This contemporary design is graciously powered by the sun with propane backup providing independence from the grid. Annual costs are shockingly low for a home that totals close to 4000 square feet. This home was constructed using ICF insulated block walls, built to withstand both high hurricane winds and the rising costs of fuel and electricity. Super insulated with radiant forced hot water heat through the slab this home has a cozy and constant heat. The European triple glazed windows are among the most energy efficient windows made and the house was designed with overhanging eaves to minimize heat absorption during the hot summer months. The design and finishes in this home are very low in toxicity compared to more standard construction styles. The open floor plan and spacious living concept is perfect for entertaining and allows large families plenty of room to spread out. With fantastic views of Coffin's field, it is a perfect place to have horses, fly kites, practice archery, golf or bike. In addition, you will find a heated yurt which could provide overflow for your guests and a greenhouse to start and grow a lot of your own food. Just down the road is the access to Long Point, an easy bicycle ride or adventure out the back door. Part of the property is in West Tisbury but the house is in Edgartown. Landscape is ready for your design and inspiration. The 1st 2 interior photos are virtually staged. 5 bedroom septic installed.
Listing Courtesy of Feiner Real Estate
- Mls Id39431
- DisclosuresLead Base Paint
- Full Baths2
- AppliancesStove: 48 inch Viking, Washer: yes
- Water SourceWell
- FoundationSlab on grade
- Year Built2018
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access - Public, Garden
- Other StructuresLarge heated YURT and greenhouse offer opportunities for friends, guests, a yoga studio and fun.
- Parking Featurestons
- SewerSeptic Tank
- BasementInsulated slab on grade with radiant heat throughout.
- Lot FeaturesPlenty of yard and opportunity to patio, pools and more
- Interior FeaturesOSh, Floor 1: 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths, kitchen and laundry.
- Listing UpdatedFriday, December 23, 2022, 8:25 PM