17 Blacksmith Valley Road
Perched high atop Blacksmith Valley, nearly every room on the property boasts an unbeatable view of the North or South Shores of Chilmark.
The Main House harbors three bedrooms while the Guest House house has an additional two bedrooms, as well as a small kitchen, perfect for additional guests or staff. Enjoy unsurpassed sunsets or a quiet sunrise. This is a perfect location to launch a kayak on Squibnocket Pond and boat across to the sandy, South Shore of Squibnocket Beach.
There is an association deep water dock, which is fully equipped to tie a boat up to.
Just a short distance to the center of Chilmark and roughly seven miles from the quaint fishing village of Menemsha.
Rates & Availability
Cleaning fee: $275
Security deposit: 0% *Published rates do not include local & state tax. Current local tax is 4% and state tax is 5.7% . *Rates and availability are subject to change and may not be current. Please contact your Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty to confirm.
- Bedroom OneMain House: First level- Queen with a shared bath
- Bedroom TwoMain House: First level-Queen with a shared bath
- Bedroom ThreeMain House: First level-(3) Twins with a shared bath
- Bedroom FourGuest House: Second level - (2) Twins with a shared bath
- Bedroom FiveGuest House: Second level- Queen with a shared bath
- Outdoor Shower
- Fans Provided
- Linens - Provided
- Beach - Town
Kitchen And Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wireless Internet
- TV - Cable
- Grill - Gas
- Outdoor Furniture