39 Naushon Road
Three Peaks is an exquisite waterfront home located on one and a half acres in Lower Makonikey and overlooking the Elizabeth Islands and Vineyard Sound. Designed by island firm, Breese Architects, this beachfront property offers beautiful ocean views from many rooms throughout the house. Enjoy time spent outdoors relaxing and reading on the deck or warm up in the evening, amongst the stars, by the outdoor fireplace located on the bluestone patio. A short path leads you to the private beach.
The first level of the main house has an inviting open floor plan, a chef's kitchen, a living room, and a separate dining area, that is both sophisticated and serene with clean and modern decor throughout. The vaulted wood ceiling suits the beach location well and adds depth and warmth to the bright and airy color scheme. There are four spacious bedrooms in the main house, as well as a detached guest suite with a private bath.
While perfectly secluded, this property is only 4 miles from downtown Vineyard Haven where you can enjoy shopping and dining.
Rates & Availability
- Bedroom OneFirst level: Master bedroom with a Queen Bed, Private Bath
- Bedroom TwoFirst level: (2) Twin Beds, Private Bath
- Bedroom ThreeLower Level: Queen Bed, Shared Bath
- Bedroom FourLower Level: (2) Bunk Beds (4 Twin Beds Total), Shared Bath
- Bedroom FiveGuest House: Queen Bed, Private Bath